Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

>I don't want to spend a year of sleepless nights
>reading manals into the wee hours (and keeping my lovely wife
>awake). Reading manuals
>is not gratifying to my music making urge. I like certain aspects of
>Max MSP (in concept)
>but find the prospect daunting. I also find Reaktor attractive. It
>eeams a lot like Reason
>in terms of GUI (but what do I know).

in general I feel I had to read more manuals for the HW units like
Lexicon than for plugins and some audio soft that often explain
themselves better.
Max is hard, Plogue Bidule is much easier and cheaper.

I spent more time with obscure computer behaviors though

--

          ---> http://www.matthiasgrob.com