Re: Sheer Volume on this List

I save all mails for whenever I will have time :-)
and sometimes look through them or someone gives me a hint when a
subject is specially interesting for me.
But I am a slow reader (even in my own language) and tend to get
involved with everything I see, so I am unable to read over all as
others do.

I spent years reading almost every mail, even at times there were 70/day
and spent hours trying to word my posts the most short and complete
possible.
it was a fun time
but I am afraid that much of the effort is lost, due to sheer volume
in the archive...

so I am sorry for those who came later to the family, I would really
love to meet you as intensely as the others in the past...

this is especially sad as it seems that looping is becoming real popular
now
... but it seems that most new loopers are satisfied with some tracks
and dont need the sync and feedback and stotter and whatnot features
we worked hard for - an evolution we must not become bitter about!
So I need to look for some other income like Mathons and FireWireGuitar...

But I invite everyone to forward to me what they think I should know
or say something about!

--

          ---> http://www.matthiasgrob.com