From: Paul [mailto:paulrichard10@adelphia.net]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 9:47 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: All My CDs Marked down to $5.00

Minidiscs are cool. I still have a mini minidisc-recorder that comes in
handy as a field recorder. I had a pro unit too and sold it recently. I
used
the recorder to archive a bunch of reel-to-reel tapes. What a bizarre
trail.
Mono recorded jazz albums, ancient guitar jams by myself and 50's-60's
instrumentals copied to minidisc.And one Genesis concert!