Loooong, stereo, analog/tape style hardware delay... such a thing?

Hey everyone-

I'm looking for a long (between 5-30 seconds, depending on the situation) stereo (pan/pingpong) delay.  The catch is, I need it to attenuate some highs, degrade, or add some warmth and warble.  I also need the delay time and feedback level to be adjustable in real time, with a physical knob or with MIDI control.

Basically I'm looking to replicate the old Frippertronics setup.  Using a digital delay for this sounds too cold and inorganic to me (sorry for the cliche).  I'll be using a Memory Lane for a shorter, modulated delay, and then using the long pingpong delay as a looper, of sorts.

Anyone know of a rackmount unit or pedal that can do this?  I know the DD-20 has enough delay time, but there's no filtering or EQ adjustments in pingpong mode.  I don’t have much experience with rack delays, so I’m not really sure what’s out there.  Also it would be great if I could bypass the delay input while still retaining the feedback (so I would be able to make a "loop", then play over it without adding to it).  I have a nice chain of VST plugins that do exactly what I want, but I don't like the stability, fragility, and latency issues that come with using a laptop live (for my application).

Ideas?

Thanks,

Jesse