Re: All My CDs Marked down to $5.00

Interesting. I had a similar experience recently. I found a cassette in
pristine condition and the label only said Airplane?. I popped it into my
auto cassette deck and heard the old live album by the Airplane and
another by  the 'super group' Blind Faith. Great tunes to drive into the
backwoods of the Shenadoah valley.

As regards quality, I also went through great pains to get a decent
signal-to-noise ration when recording cassettes, hence, the sound quality
is still very good (especially compared to MP3's). I always used premium
tapes as well. I was chatting with an associate recently about some other
cassettes I had been listening to and he was kind of smiling because of
the apparent obsolescence of the format. But, the pre-recorded tapes of
their day that used cobalt tape, etc. still sound pretty darn good.
--
Paul Richards