praising the X/Y vector concept (was: kaoss pad porn (NOT OT IT LOOPS)

On 4 aug 2006, at 01.13, mark sottilaro wrote:

> http://www.sonicstate.com/news/shownews.cfm?newsid=3321
> Not off topic.  It loops.

Yes, definitely. And also: X/Y parameter vector control totally rocks
for live looping! ;-)  So far I only have one such device, a
joystick, but I love it and wish I had more MIDI controllers of that
type. I would like to get only the kaoss' touch pad (without all the
electronics) and use it on the floor to draw control data with a toe
while playing instrument with hands. That would be awesome!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)