Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

Krispen Hartung wrote:
> Ah, but not when you drink free coffee all night (50% of your
> compensation, btw), and lest you pee your pants you have to quite your
> set 1 minute early....THAT is where feedback comes in handy.  Very
> practical indeed, not peeing your pants at a looping gig.  :)

Feedback is dangerous if you don't know how close it is to 100% (I
always want control of my 8 independent feedback knobs as I tend to go
close to 100% from time to time). A looked loop of 90 seconds though
definitely would let you go for a pee...

In general feedback is always possible with a mixer, but those who
demand it in the box probably want it without a mixer.

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------