Re: RC-50 glitch

In a message dated 8/7/06 7:15:08 PM, looppool@cruzio.com writes:

I have a student who I"m trying to advise to purchase a stop box looper.

Does this RC-50 glitch take this pedal out of the running?

I don't have one so I don't know how bad it is.

Can you advise me what to advise him?

yours,  rick

i don't think this would be a good one for a beginer at all.  besides the glitch, it would be pretty compicated if you've never tried the process at all.  i'm sure there would be plenty of opinions on that from this group......a good beginer's looping foot pedal.  i guess i'd maybe recomend the rc-20xl or the newer jamman?

john