OT - photos of unusual instruments

I know that many of us love unusual and rare instruments. If you do, this
is
an invitation for you:

I have just set up a new flickr group for photos of unusual instruments. So
if you have photos of unusual instruments, please log in to flickr (you
have
to become a member if you aren't already, but membership is free) and
upload
them.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/unusualinstruments/

Here are the group rules:

The photographed instruments can be acoustic or electric.

Rule 1: please don't simply post photos of instruments that you don't know,
or that seem exotic to you. They might not be that unusual, and they might
be not that exotic in other parts of the world. A gamelan orchestra would
not be considered unusual in Indonesia.
Please only post photos that are really unusual and really rare, such as
prototypes, self-built instruments etc. I'd say that really interesting
vintage instruments (antique synthesizers etc) would also qualify.

Rule 2: If possible, please add a description. Did you build the instrument
yourself? If not, where did you find it? Links to websites and mp3 samples
would be great

I'm looking forward to your contributions!

Michael www.michaelpeters.de