gig tonight (Wednesday) RICK WALKER, MATT DAVIGNON zeroONE Festival

Last minute invite for anyone in the South Bay, Monterey Bay or
SF/Oakland/Berkeley region
who has nothing better to do than go see experimental music and visuals.

Matt Davignon and I will both do solo sets (and a collaborative improv set)
at tonights  ZeroONE festival at the Anno Domini Gallery located at
   366 South First Street (between San Carlos and San Salvador) in
Downtown
San Jose.

I will be debuting my lo fi loop videos as well as doing several pieces
featuring entirely
different sets of instruments,   including   door-stop-a-phone, melodica,
omnichord,
casio cs-1 crummy sampler,  various and sundry plastic bits, trumpet (with
apologies
to Jeff Kaiser in advance),  fretless bass,  and various vocal techniques.

Matt will balance my GAS approach (gear acquisition syndrome),  utilizing
only a drum machine as a source for sound

I'm looking forward to it.

We go on late     Matt at 10    me at 10:45

yours,  Rick WAlker