From: "Jeff Larson" <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:03 PM
Subject: RE: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

> From: Krispen Hartung
>
> What am I getting in a boutique acoustic guitar amp for $1000
> that I am  not getting in a decent powered full range PA speaker?

I've also become interested in this recently.  The JBL EON10 G2
looked nice, but I was thinking of getting two of them for stereo
which would be more than I want to spend.  I saw the Roland CM-30
CUBE Monitor which is cheap enough to get two, but it only has 6.5"
speakers.  Does anyone have any experience with these?

Jeff