ZERO OHMS

"We are no longer the same after hearing certain sounds, and this is more the case when we hear organized sounds, sounds organized by another human being: music."
- Karlheinz Stockhausen

On Aug 10, 2006, at 3:00 PM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Larson" <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>

To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>

Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:03 PM

Subject: RE: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

From: Krispen Hartung

What am I getting in a boutique acoustic guitar amp for $1000

that I am  not getting in a decent powered full range PA speaker?

I've also become interested in this recently.  The JBL EON10 G2

looked nice, but I was thinking of getting two of them for stereo

which would be more than I want to spend.  I saw the Roland CM-30

CUBE Monitor which is cheap enough to get two, but it only has 6.5"

speakers.  Does anyone have any experience with these?

Jeff