Re: OT: Small/Light Acoustic Guitar Amps

Kris,

I have not used (or heard used) either of these amps. I do have a 65W
closed-back Behringer combo amp though that has great tone for acoustic
guitar -- though it falls a little short when it comes to electric
(lacking something in the "warmth" dept). The configuration of that larger
"accoustic" amp looks a lot like my Behringer and I'd bet there would be a
lot of similarity in the sound. The on-board FX are semi-decent too. I
very much prefer a digital reverb to a spring reverb (of any sort) any
day. And yes, you can get delay and reverb at the same time (though I
never use it that way).

:-)

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???