Re: Anyone see Adrian Belew on this tour?

Well I saw Belew when he toured Australia.  In the trio, he hired an
aussie
drummer and a bass player from Austria or somewhere who happened to have
been in Australia at the time.  I spoke to Adrian and he said they had 3
jams before they started the tour!  So a good chance he'll have a
different
band again utilizing some local players perhaps??   It's a great show.
Some
Belew material and some Crimson also.  A very laidback affair.  He does
one
solo section which had some cool loops happening.  Great player, friendly
guy and highly recommended!!

But I am a King Crimson junkie so.......  :-)

Ritchie
http://murdergrin.blogspot.com