Re: Cabin baggage ban hits musicians

Amazingly, none of these jack asses seem to realize or care that this
cello is worth more than most luxury cars or that it's your livelyhood
they're screwing around with.  Ultimately, it's probably safer and
easier to ship your gear FedEx or UPS.  I can't imagine checking my
guitar into the hold, flight case or not.  Just the thought of some
baboon opening up and man-handling....er....inspecting her gives me
the willies, then hoping they repack her correctly.  Forget it.

Todd