Re: Cabin baggage ban hits musicians

the situation is really depressing,i travel every year
to California and is turning into a nightmare,last
year i took my acoustic guitar with me
onboard,although they kept telling me i was at my own
risk so i took my chance but luckily it went through
ok.But now its over damn!
many thanks to the war pigs who travel in their own
fat jetplanes!
Luis

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4784225.stm?ls