EXPLAIN your 10th Anniversary Birthday 30 second tune

Thanks for this suggestion, Rick...now here goes:

As some of you may know, I did not do any written compositions ever since
the turn of the century...so this is, as all my stuff since then, more or
less improvised (more or less means: for some of the stuff, I used some
patches of a groove box, but not here, and not anymore).

It's from part ii of my Ninjam session with Tony K, of which Tony has
already posted the first part here:
http://www.thinginajar.com/bigtony/RainerAndTony.mp3

So why didn't he post the second part as well? Sometime in the mid of the
performance, I experienced some problems with tracks dropping out and
returning. This is usually a result of high CPU load or network load on
either end. So I went and configured around a little on my side, looking to
get rid of the problem.

When I did, I decided to do some a capella stuff (I guess this is even the
first recorded a capella performance of mine). So what can you do with
vocals, MadShifta, OhmBoyz Delay and Mobius? See my clip.

This is a loop cut out from about ten minutes of performance, after which I
started to wonder why Tony didn't play anything. Turned out that I had
deactivated his stream on my side during my troubleshooting.

        Rainer