Some tracks

I've been fascinated lately by using live looping recordings () as a
basic track for a more fleshed out version, using Logic, etc.  I've
been working with unquantized material so its a challenge to draw
tempo maps, getting bar lines in Logic, but its a fullfilling
excercise.  Its a vivid world using that created in a live session and
picking bits out for fattening or developing, in the non-realtime
mode.  Though the essence of this trip is live improv, its cool to
produce a little bit from time to time.

In the Overtly folder, there is one version that has the original live
solo acoustic gtr loop (mostly a harmonic ostinato), in the Mix
version, I've added Stylus RMX drums, bass, doubled some of the orig
loop lines, some gtr overdubs, synth arp section, and a nice flute
solo at the end by a musical partner of mine.

There is a folder with loops from one evening last week, solo ACS
classical gtr (in that last thread I had mentioned I had a Godin
Mulitiac, this is a solid body ACS) pretty dry.

And if you're curious to hear some Metasynth, I have some pieces in that
folder.

http://homepage.mac.com/ngold

Neil