Re: Selling my hardware effect/looping system! (2 VF1s, Fireworx,Looperlative)

Title: Re: Selling my hardware effect/looping system! (2 VF1s, Fireworx, Looperlative)
Ohhh – this looks like something I’d really like to have.
Checking finances and will be in touch.
Thanks for the offer – I’ve read about this unit but have not even been close to it.
What’s your experience with the Looperlative?

I have owned and sold two Echoplex Digital Loopers over the past couple of years.
I just don’t like the complexity, mono out, number of buttons required to get desired effect...
If you can please tell me about the Looperlative.

Regards,

-Larry Stites-
Nevada City, CA 95959
530 320 4194 24/7