Live video (was Re: video looping)

Maybe related:

Today I had a test run with the wireless spy cam system we're going
to use at a looping gig in Italy next week. Four small cameras that
can be taped on people or instruments and a four channel video
receiver/mixer. It's not precisely "video looping" but we're going to
loop while being caught on video by this system. I guess we could
loop video by using one camera to shot the backdrop screen for "video
feedback looping" ;-)

I'm not very technically experienced, so here's a noob question: I
have been using laptops to project pictures from the extra monitor
output of my laptop computer but I do not know what to do with this
RCA jacked video mixer/receiver output? It obviously fitted into my
15 years old VHS tape machine and over the AV channel the television
monitor showed the spy cam system just fine. But what about modern
computer projectors? Do they also have a RCA input? I've never looked
for that when going out on lecturing gigs with my laptop since I only
use the "extra computer monitor" output jacked into the projector then.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)