Sampling machine ES-1?

Does this have an input and output capability so that I can run it through my guitar effects chain. Are these better than the Boss SP-202 or SP-303. I am looking into getting either one of the Korgs or the BOSS units but I was wondering what unit was better?

All I want to do is run this through my guitar effects chain and use the sampling option to record different sounds such as a door closing or whatever and use these samples when playing live. I don't really need all the features of the Korg but if it has better sound quality then I would prefer to go with it? Does anyone have any more options maybe........All I need is a cheap sampler with mic/record capability and guitar in/out.