Re: Loop devices past present and future

I'm hoping with all the new looping tools, the price for "pre-owned" EDP's
drops - so I can get one again.

I agree about the EDP's excellent qualities. One thing I miss is the nice
way the EDP would sync tempo with my EMU XL-7. After playin' a
riff/pattern, I was amazed at how the EDP/XL-7 would combine to drive the
XL-7's patches in totally unexpected tempos (in a good way). Really miss
that.
--
Paul