RE: Bill Walker using Looperlative recording available for download

Hey thanks for the kind words, my Peeps.  The improvisation you heard was
done in real time, without edits or pre-records. I started by creating a
simple rubato melodic theme, I then changed the record speed to half speed
which dropped the loop down an octave and then I reversed the track. then I
applied the fast shuffle mode to the loop which created the sequenced
sounding bass part. Subsequent tracks I added where mostly of an ambient
nature, but I continued to make liberal use of the different record speeds,
reverse function, replace function and the shuffle mode, not to mention
bringing tracks in and out via expression controlled volume fades. in
addition to the LP-1, I used a DL-4 for the auto-volume effect, a Seymour
Duncan twin tube for overdrive effects, and a vox tonelab for amp sounds
and
some secondary delay effects. I believe I had 4 or 5 independent tracks
going by the end. Major Kudos to Steve Lawson who suggested the scramble
function to Bob, which I used in a pretty inside way, but has great
potential for glitchy weirdness, and most major kudos for Bob, for
continuing to come up with new features for this remarkable tool. For guys
like me who are not ready to commit to a software solution, this is as good
as it gets.

Thanks,
Bill