Re: RC-50 vs electrix repeater

Hey thank you for the chart and information regarding the RC-50, It was most helpful.  I currently own the boomerang (original version)  I love it!  I wish the playback sound quality would be better though.  I just test drove the RC-50 and it was absolutely amazing plus it has a drum machine tap tempo and quite a few other bells and whistles.  I think I could find a way to use the freaky sounds when you do slower tempo changes to your loop.  Lucky I am open-minded to these types of things.  I would think they will come up with another version before too long to correct such things though.  I really think the best is yet to come.  Hey check out our songwriting seminar coming up real quick like when you get an opportunity.  I will be playing Flamenco and Celtic type of instrumentals most of which are my own composition.  I mainly compose on the fly by the skin of my teeth.  Playing live brings out the best in me!  Peace out and happy practice and joyful may the noise's be you make!!  www.centercreek.com
Sincerely, Daniel T. Albertini - Albertini Guitar Works - Will be more custom instruments I am designing soon as well!!  Take Care :o)

Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
Hi Daniel

there have been various discussions on that in this forum, you might want to search for it.
You can find the essentials here:
http://www.looproom.com/looperchart.php

If you want to midi sync, time shift etc., the Repeater might be a better choice. The good thing about the RC-50 is that you have everything in a nice pedal unit with 3 stereo loops - and you can get it in a shop. ;-)

I guess it depends on what you need.
Buzap