Re: Everyone and their dog has a live looping video now!

That's Arthur Lee (http://www.arthurleeland.com/), and yeah, he's great!
Very straight-forward, but very tasteful and entertaining.  I ran across
his stuff a few months ago, and watching his videos (there are a ton on
his site) really helped me understand some of the basic EDP functions in a
practical way.  Fun stuff!

--Josh