Re: OT: Stereo audio routing question...

Keep in mind that often what drives the price of a "good" mixer above
that of a lesser mixer are the mic pre-amps.  In Mark's case, he
doesn't care about the mic pres because he's running all line level
instruments.  He could potentially save a few bucks.

Note, Mark, that the Behringer line mixer I mentioned in a previous
post is a single rack unit.  I'd double check that it's got the
routing flexibility that you need though.

Todd