Compact efx mixers

hey gangsters,
I am considering upgrading from my old mackie vlz1202
to this one:
http://www.alesis.com/product.php?id=34
although i loved the little mackie,i had to carry an
xtra reverb proccesor to put after the loopers and i
am trying to minimize my rack,it seems it has all the
features the mackie has plus the USB bonus anybody
using one?
cheers
Luis

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Mackie-Big-Knob-Studio-Command-System?sku=700343