Re: More mixer: Mackie Onyx or...?

---- mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Damn.  The Onyx is so close.. but why the DB-25 cable
> thing?  I guess to save space for jacks? Anyone know a
> good place to buy such a cable inexpensively?

> http://mail.yahoo.com

I don't know about "inexpensive," but I believe the pinouts match those
used on the input and output cables for the Tascam MX2424 hard disk
recorder.  The cable splits the DB-25 connector into 8 1/4-inch TRS plugs.
 I'd guess they're still available from Tascam, but there are probably
cheaper options.

Brian