Re: keeping loops interesting

On Sep 16, 2006, at 7:26 PM, L.A. Angulo wrote:

> sometimes i worry that my ear will indulge too much
> into repetition which can be unpleasant for other
> people...

Yes, I run into that conundrum too. I worry especially when I am
trying to edit.

I find a good minimal loop repetition calming but also alluring in
the sense that my mind is free to project a response on the *screen*
of the loop whereas other listeners might simply feel inertness.

BobC

http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier
http://www.cdbaby.com/rpcollier2
http://tinyurl.com/cr25j