Re: 1/2 Rack stereo effect proccesor for acoustic guitar

Umm. You had me look at the manual for the first time
in ages there ... says nothing about the processing,
but A/D and D/A are 18-bit resolution at 48kHz.

What I would say is that, apart from the wacko special
effects that manufacturers keep putting into their
boxes to show what sort of bizarre, one-use noises you
can produce (are you listening, Zoom ?), the effects
don't have that "overlaid" feeling some processors
produce - the effect and the original sound feel more
integrated than with some cheap-ish units. The pitch
shifter is even worse than the Lexicon MPX-100, BTW.
Only thing I use more often is a Roland RSP-550.

As always, your mileage may vary wildly ... :)

- Tony