OT. Focusrite Sapphire Pro 26I/O

Hi everybody. I’m thinking about changing my tascam 1804 firewire interface with a focusrite sapphire pro (the one with 8 mic pres and 16 channels of adat I/O), so that I can use its dsp for reverbs and compressors and take it around in my rack, with my echoplex, my repeater and my effect processors, and record everything on separate tracks on my notebook, while using its 8 outputs for pre-recorded loops and sequences and midi i/o for sync. Has anyone already tried that soundcard? How are its effects? The price seems like a bargain for a 24 channels soundcard with dsp…

Thanks in advance for any informations.

Peace

Luigi