Re: A quieter, gentler footswitch?...

> >THE FOOT CONTROLLER: The push-button switches
> (there are six of 'em)
> >are TOO DAMNED LOUD

Yeah, I hear ya.  I'm not an acoustic instrument guy,
but even when I try to do some quiet ambient stuff the
sound of the KA-CHUNK of those switches bugs me.  I
remember hearing Rick Walker do some beautiful flute
loops with the DL4 and I was right next to the stage.
KA-CHUNK.

I know the 2880 is MIDI.  Can you control it with a
MIDI controller?  The Behringer FCB1010 is quiet and I
like the feel of it's switches now that I'm used to
them.

Mark