LETS TAKE THIS OFFLIST: was vst ambient generators

In deference to Kim Flint's wishes about
flooding loopers delight with off topic posts,
I would like to respectfully suggest that we take this
fascinating topic off list and move it over to the
Audio Plugin Junkies Annonymous tribe at tribe.net.

This tribe has 555 members in it, many of who are excellent
plugin designers.   In the earliest posts in the tribe there
are wonderful large lists of free, shareware and commercial plugins
with reviews and discussions about them.

It's just a more appropriate place to discuss this than loopers delight.
come join us and start a thread about Ambience VST synths.

yours,

Rick Walker
moderator
AudioPluginJunkiesAnnonymous tribe