AW: Short loop fades more quickly than long loop with same feedback setting

...actually, they fade at the same speed in the calibration system of loop
length, so I assume perceiving it as "fading more quickly" is true only for
ambient people (see "The Beatless" ;), as compared to beat driven people
who
always have two-measure-long loops (at different bpms, though).