Vedr. Re: Short loop fades more quickly than long loop with same feedback setting

Hi !

I hav just ordered my first mac. Please tell me where to get more info on the Augustus Loop.

best regards of Rune F, Norway

mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> skrev:
Oh that old thing!? ;)

Seriously, any Mac user on this list who doesn't own
Augustus Loop, or hasn't upgraded is plum crazy. This
software is FUN. I kind of mostly ignored it for
years as I fooled with hardware, but over the last few
weeks I've rediscovered it and the cool stuff it can
do.

Not nearly as cool (but for those of you who are stuck
with XP) is the Elottronix vst. Still pretty damn
cool though. Dial in some tape his and sit back and
pretend you're at Fripp's house.

Mark