Free MIDI Loop Sequencer

Just came accross this.There was a topic about this a few weeks ago.

"Seq24 is a minimal loop based midi sequencer."

"It was created to provide a very simple interface for editing and playing
midi 'loops'. After searching for a software based sequencer that would
provide the functionality needed for a live performance, such as the Akai
MPC line, the Kawai Q80 sequencer, or the popular Alesis MMT-8, I found
nothing similar in the software realm. I set out to create a very minimal
sequencer that excludes the bloated features of the large software
sequencers, and includes a small subset of features that I have found
usable
in performing. "

http://www.filter24.org/seq24/index.html

Didn't had the time to try it yet but it's free (win/unix only)

Ben.

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quel que soit le
sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et
vos expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com