Re: Question: EQ unit with built-in delay

I have a soundcraft board that is pretty much like you
described... but it's not what I'd call small.  It is
rack mountable though.  Has a whole complement of
digital effects.  I think Alesis might make a small
board that has effects too.  I'd try googling "audio
mixing board effects" and see what comes up.