Re: Ninjam server

>> Whats the Calendar for??? The beauty of the JamFarm idea is that you
>> NEVER
>> know whos gonna be there... (the bad thing about the Jam Farm is that
>> they
>> are all twats)
>
> from my point of view, it's about knowing that someone else is
> actually going to be there, since it takes quite a lot for me to make
> time to set up & play, and it would be a shame to do that and to end
> up playing solo!

OK well i get that, im just not that organised... and can rarely plan a
damn
thing... however I had a lot of fun connecting to an empty server and
playing, while ignoring ninjam... suddenly from nowhere in came a
fantastic
sexy french voice, singing and talking over my loops... great surprise...
got chatting later and will be using the jam on my new album currently in
progress...

spose a calandar is a good idea, if you dont HAVE to book time or
anything... that would suck..

mark francombe

marks website is at www.markfrancombe.com he writes for
www.furthernoise.org