Re: Zoom H4 for laptop looping

Sorry about being unclear. I meant that the hardware direct
monitoring option is excellent! I wonder if the H4 driver offers some
software mixer to balance the level of direct the monitoring related
to the output coming from laptop software applications? I have that
on my other audio interfaces and appreciate it a lot.

per