Re: Re: Re: 3/1/07: Rock for Peace (North Korea rock festival)

Well, it should be bad -- not bad is not good enough.  Well, some name
will show up.

So the idea would be to acquire a rhythm section, write a lot of
simple songs about workers in a capitalist, oppressive world, then lay
down a few tracks in someone's project studio and send it to the
competition.

Or even better, repurpose the rhythm section of some other functioning
band already playing some form of rock music.... "hey, wanna go to
North Korea?"

"working seven days and the eighth day too/I'm always getting nailed
by the corporate screw"

not quite clean enough.

"I work hard every day and take pleasure in my work/But my rich
supervisor is a selfish, fat jerk."

?

"Don't get distracted from the struggle by class!/Without
organization, you are are a disorganized mass.  Revolution!  The time
is now:  /if you follow the teachings of Chairman Mao."

actually -- I have a candidate for this... :-D

--
     /t

http://ax.to ......... extreme NY arts and music calendar
http://ax.to/tr ....... my secret little little...