Re: 3rd Hand

--- mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:
My girlfriend saw me using mine and thought her father
would like one as a Father's Day gift. So she bought
one, lost it somewhere in her apartment, and bought
him another one. When she found the first one, I was
(and am) able to try those multiple third hand things.

I enjoy messing around with it at home, but have never
really found a use for it live; it's a little too
fussy/high-tweak. Of course, I could say the same for
my hurdy-gurdy as well. :)

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>