Re: Software to replace multieffects box (was Laptop loopers,what do you do with your favorite rack gear?)

At 2:11 PM -0800 11/11/06, Art Simon wrote:

>Devine Machine has a new Filter/Delay called vMinion:
>http://www.devine-machine.com/documents/45.html
>I haven't tried it, but it looks very cool.

I've been using Minion for about a year now, and it's a blast for
cool filtering effects.  I pull it out first thing whenever I need
some sort of dynamic filter.  It rarely fails to take me in some
interesting new direction.

        --m.
--
_______