Re: Electro Harmonix 2880

On 22 nov 2006, at 16.51, Bobby wrote:

> Has anyone had any luck running the 2880 slaved to another device?
> I've tried a few configurations but nothing's working.
> If you record in the first bank it stretches the audio all over the
> place.

Yes. When I was playing with bass loopist Costas Andreou he brought a
2880 for looping. I provided a MIDI clock sync signal sent out from
my laptop running Mobius and the 2880 seemed to follow tempo well.
The loopers were always empty when we started to play and then we
filled them up with noise, so I can't tell if the 2880 was
"stretching  the audio all over the place" when it kicked in.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)