very OT: Ted, are you there?

Hey Ted,

yes, got your reply, thanks! I'm sending this to the list again, because I
just also got the following reply from one of the mails I sent to you
directly:

The original message was received at Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:19:47 +0100 (MET)
from succubus [84.56.21.132]

<tedkillian@charter.net>
    (reason: 451 4.4.1 Timeout connecting to mail.charter.net)

Don't know what the reason was - I'll use another email account in the
future...

        Rainer