Re: Introduction... and a question...

jl wrote:

> Aside from introducing myself to you all, I had a question. You see, my
> main motivation for doing this sort of thing was because I wish to join
> communities of creative, like-minded individuals for the purpose of
> sharing
> ideas, creative inspiration, and the like. While looper's delight
> certainly
> can fit this bill, I'd like to seek out more and was wondering if
> anyone had
> any suggestions as to other creative communities that I could seek out.

Hi Jonas,

While you don't mention *what* genre of music is of most interest to
you, I'll still take a leap and recommend these Yahoogroups:
You might also like the ambient group -
<http://music.hyperreal.org/lists/ambient>

Cheers,

Bill - http://soundscapes.us/bill
Host of Galactic Travels, an electronic, ambient, and space music
show, Thursdays at 11:04 pm EST (GMT-5:) on WDIY 88.1 FM in Allentown
and Bethlehem, 93.9 FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, and 93.7 FM in
Trexlertown and Fogelsville.
Galactic Travels web site - http://wdiy.org/programs/gt
RSS News Feed: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/enews.xml
Podcasts: http://wdiy.org/programs/gt/rss/gt.xml
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EST (GMT-5) on
WMUH Allentown 91.7 FM.  Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music
to bring you back from "Beyond the Barriers."  Phase 2: Mixed bag of
acoustic, electric, pop, New Age, or whatever strikes my fancy.  Phase
3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.  Web
Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
Host of Afterglow every Thursday at 8:00 am EST (GMT-5) on WMUH
Allentown 91.7 FM.  Phase 1: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, New
Age, or whatever strikes my fancy.  Phase 2: Progressive rock from
past masters to contemporary releases.  Web Site -
http://soundscapes.us/afterglow
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
RSS (2.0) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/rss.xml
Atom (0.3) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/atom.xml
Listen on-line to WDIY at http://wdiy.org and click LISTEN or go
directly to: http://rm1.refugemedia.com/ramgen/encoder/wdiy.rm
Listen on-line to WMUH at http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the
REAL AUDIO link or go directly to:
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm