Re: Looping device comparison chart updated with RC-50

(like the RC-2 (which was, BTW, stolen from my vehicle last week, along
with
 two guitar amps, chords, sheet music, etc, etc)...right from my own
 driveway. )

Holy cow! Where do you live again? Utah? I didn't know there were any
thieves in that state.

--
Paul Richards