Re: software newbie

Bill is correct.  The Headrush, while a good tool is
fairly limited.  Which isn't always a bad thing, but
sometimes you need a bit more flexibility.

The EDP gives you lots of control by making it
possible to copy your current loop into a new loop
location and overdub on it there.  Switch back to your
first loop and it's as you left it.

Who knows what the Looperlative is up to know but I
imagine it's got great functionality in this respect
too.

Repeater is another one of the high end loopers.
Again tons of control by using loops and tracks.

and ah yes... MOBIUS.  Based on the EDP, it has a lot
of it's functionality but it's like having 8 stereo
versions of one.  It's what I use.  It could take the
place of your headrush in your effects loop.  Prepare
to have a kick ass little computer and fast sound card
for best results... oh yeah, and a MIDI controller.

Mark