Re: effects racks?

  I'm also looking for interesting special effects sounds (the crazier
the better)...Would have to be stereo based and hopefully include a
24bit processor, but not break the bank.  Thought I might ask the
list.

 Tony

    alesis ineko, alesis bitrman.....digitech xp300.....i don't know
about the 24 bit voodoo.....:)m
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.