Re: Vintage Gear, E-bait etc

mark sottilaro wrote:

> This has led me to think about my new gear.  Does my
> Laptop have mojo?  Of course not, it's a Toshiba!  My
> G5's got some.  Surely a VST can't... or can it?

I'm sorry, this is the largest pile of arse I have ever heard.

If there's one thing I can't stand in fellow musicians it's this
mystifying of the act, as though anything that feels this good has got
to have subterranean mystical roots. It keeps us isolated and
disconnected from the people who pull the strings.

We're a brilliant example of an alternative to a legion of
television-watching consuming zombies: people who make their own
entertainment, and enjoy it a hell of a lot more; and yet we shoot
ourselves and our image in the foot by attaching supernatural powers to
our pieces of kit.

--
Damian Stewart
+64 27 305 4107