Re: Alt controllers

At 12:08 PM -0800 12/21/06, mark sottilaro wrote:
>--- mech <mech@m3ch.net> wrote:
>  > Alesis Photon X25 MIDI Keyboard.
>
>Yeah, I heard so many bad things about the Photon I
>just forgot about it even though it seems pretty cool.
>  Also it's another keyboard I have no real use for...
>but I do have rack arms on my keyboard stand that are empty...

Oh, I hear ya.  Mine has aggravated me so much, I even left one of
the nastygram reviews over on Harmony Central about it.  Although
this conversation has started me thinking about whether there's any
way to chainsaw this puppy into a form factor closer to the AirFX.
Heck, I wonder if I could find a broken AirFX and transfer the guts
from the AXYZ controller into that instead....

        --m.
--
_______
"If Television is a babysitter, then the Internet is a drunk